Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kindness Kids 2015


One week from today our state will crown the next Miss New Jersey.  For the past three years I’ve welcomed familiar feelings of anxiousness, excitement, preparedness, and most importantly, gratitude.  With every passing June, I am reminded by just how lucky I am to have been given this opportunity.  Since I was crowned in August, I’ve had the chance to meet some of the most amazing kids and community members who have helped shape me to be a better Brenna.  It has been my mission as Miss Gloucester County to #ScatterKindness and be an accessible role model for kids in the community.  Someday, I would love nothing more than to be able to expand those horizons and bring my platform work and my legacy of kindness to our entire state.  For now, I’d love to share the work I’ve done at the local level!  My Kindness Kids video shows some of the work elementary schoolers have been doing in the community for the past few months!  They have taught me more than I thought possible and I want to thank them for being a part of this journey with me.  Please share in hopes that others can find more ways to give back to their community and follow in these kids'  and my footsteps! 
All my love,
Brenna


No comments:

Post a Comment